- Do you take things too personally?
- Do you easily get defensive?
- Do you find yourself over-reacting?
- Do you wonder why you are the only one on Facebook that isn’t so damned happy?
Therapy is a method for getting past these feelings and living the life you know you can be living deep inside.
In therapy, we shine a light on and then work with the underlying beliefs that are the source of your particular Issue. Once we reveal them, we customize a set of tools for you to work with. This leads you to find new freedom to be yourself without the reactivity and pain.
You’ll be happier and more of who you really want to be.
Gretchen Suarez, Licensed Psychotherapist
Photo credit: Meghan Powell
What’s the benefit of doing the work of therapy?
- Reduced reactivity to people and situations you don’t like
- Less likely to take things personally
- More relaxed and happy
- Live your life with freedom